ITINE views protection of buyer’s privacy as a very important principle. ITINE understands clearly that the buyers and buyer’s Personal Information is one of ITINE’s most important assets. ITINE stores and processes buyer’s Information including any sensitive financial information collected (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000), if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act and Rules there under.
- To ensure that our customers are safe – If there arises a need to contact our customers with regard to the safety while using the product purchased, we will contact the Buyer only to let the Buyer know the safety concern and offer the Buyer an option to exchange/ refund or fix the product at no extra cost.
- To be able to process exchange/refund in case the bill is lost. Our exchange period is __ days from the date of purchase.
- To send marketing and promotional messages and other information that might be of interest to our customers. This is only done with the consent of customers. At any point in time the customer can opt -out from receiving these communications.
- To implement and manage referral programs, surveys, contests, promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by ITINE.
- To enhance and optimize our business practices and user experience based on the research and analytics done using the customer data.
- For studying catchment areas and taking decisions to open new stores. Making it possible to reach out to more customers.
We have a 15 days return policy, We disable the return option after 15 days from the date of purchase for all the Website orders. We only have a refund option for orders placed through the website.
The refund will take approximately 7-8 working days to reflect in your account.
If you do not receive the refund we request you to kindly check your transaction history through whichever mode of payment (Debit card, credit card, UPI) used at the time of placing the order.
And in case it still does not reflect on your transaction history we request you to kindly drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your order ID and our executive will help you with the further process.
For initiating the return online on our website, please follow the steps below:
- Sign In
- Click on “My account”
- Click on” My returns”
- Fill an “Easy return form”.
Note: It takes 24 hours to enable the return request button for the order that has been delivered to you.
As per our return policy, the return option will be disabled after 15 days from the purchase date.
Refund & Exchange Policy
- We accept returns & exchanges within 15 days from the date of delivery for orders placed on our website. Items bought under clearance sale are not eligible for refunds or exchanges. These sales are final.
- The returns will be accepted only if the product is unused, unworn and with all tags intact. This will be verified at our warehouse after we receive the jacket.
- If the jacket was purchased from a third-party retailer, please direct your exchange/return inquiry to them. The retailer will have your financial/transaction information.
- If you are requesting a change in style, we will refund the difference to the original form of payment or will accept payment through Paypal for the price adjustment.
- We will process an exchange at no cost to you if a defective jacket is received.
- At this time, we do not have free returns and exchanges. You are responsible for shipping the jacket back at your own expense. The refund initiated will be only for the product cost.
- ITINE’s final (clearance) sale items are not refundable.