ITINE views protection of buyer’s privacy as a very important principle. ITINE understands clearly that the buyers and buyer’s Personal Information is one of ITINE’s most important assets. ITINE stores and processes buyer’s Information including any sensitive financial information collected (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000), if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act and Rules there under.
- To ensure that our customers are safe – If there arises a need to contact our customers with regard to the safety while using the product purchased, we will contact the Buyer only to let the Buyer know the safety concern and offer the Buyer an option to exchange/ refund or fix the product at no extra cost.
- To be able to process exchange/refund in case the bill is lost. Our exchange period is __ days from the date of purchase.
- To send marketing and promotional messages and other information that might be of interest to our customers. This is only done with the consent of customers. At any point in time the customer can opt -out from receiving these communications.
- To implement and manage referral programs, surveys, contests, promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by ITINE.
- To enhance and optimize our business practices and user experience based on the research and analytics done using the customer data.
- For studying catchment areas and taking decisions to open new stores. Making it possible to reach out to more customers.